domingo, octubre 21, 2007

Season 2 coming real soon...

2 days ago i sent the first 2 designs to the printhouse in Los Angeles doing my season 2 production as last time.

Somehow my standars of quality are high when it comes to options, prints, and finished items. In Europe, its hard and really expensive to come up with the level I want in Tees, along with the type of fit I want for my tees.

In a few days I will going to California for some reasons: I need a rest, and these will be the shortest holidays ever, will meet my homies there, will shot a whole article on Los Angeles shops and creative people there, buy me some stuff (The euro is killing it Mr.Dollar!) and basically get some more sun.

So basically Season 2 is going to be out by then. The theme for this season is "This is me". A full collection based on my everyday craze. Whatever that means, thats the way its going to be.

This afternoon we have a photo shooting for one of the tees... "Worldwide Lust" will be its title, and a sure hit for season 2. Stay tuned as I will be posting pictures of it.
-----------
Also, the brand has been featured in the european streetwear magazine "Streetwear today"...

-----------

SOMEBODY HAS THIS CAMERA?

How does it deliver?

-----------

TIME MACHINE:

One
Two
Three

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hola,

Somos un grupo de amigos de Barcelona que nuestro deseo, como tu en su tiempo, es poder crear una marca de camis y, en general, streetwear. Tenemos buenas ideas y una buena base artística para crear dibujos y temas para las camisetas; de hecho, ya tenemos algún que otro diseño final sobre papel. Nuestro gran problema es que no disponemos de experiencia ni asesoramiento en el mundo de la venta y del marqueting, igual que en la producción en serie de ropa, por ejemplo, el etiquetaje, el registro de marca y/o diseños, la calidad mínima del producto, dónde se puede vender, el precio, etcétera.
Esperamos que, si es posible, puedas ayudarnos con unos cuantos consejos que nos irian bastante bien para sacar esto adelante.

No hemos podido escribir con e-mail por culpa de fallos de envio, sería de gran ayuda una forma alternativa para poder contactar contigo.

Ah, por cierto, felicidades por Worldwide, de lo mejor en tiempo.

Gracias por adelantado,

Albert, Lluís y Bastian, ABOVE ALL

aboveall_bcn@hotmail.com