sábado, octubre 27, 2007

Let the horses go

Season 2 is officially finished and ready to ship next week.

Thanks for all the emails to all those interested in this new effort to bring a little bit of fresh air to this collapsed world of guns, Biggie prints, and money signs. At least...thats what they say.


Barcelona born and raised 100%. What makes a luxurious brand a luxurious brand? Is it its products, or its image? Anyways, Worldwide reps Barcelona.
------------------------

Some people have told me they feel the line is too "small".Well, I dropped 4 new designs for Season 2. Some people might think its not a "complete" line, or maybe not even a line. Well, I dont consider it a line, I still consider it "my thing", my project.

One of my fave tees in Season 2. "Cool guys are dead". Im not cool, so ey, all of you, heres your tee.

------------------------

Might sound strange but Im not really worried about selling each and one of the tees I produce, I feel happy if the tees go to the right people, those who like what I do. If thats 5 people fine, if its 400 people, fine too.


This is my idea of all of this: I need to be happy with every tee I drop. I dont want to drop a tee and be like: "Whatever, but this will sell". I need to be able to wear every one of the tees produced under the WORLDWIDE umbrella.

Have you ever been to a shoe store and been treated like shit? Well, I did, and all I can say is "Ey man, its only shoes and T-Shirts, relax".
------------------------
So yes, its not an amazingly big line, not even maybe "a line", but its "My line, my thing", and Im proud of it.


Season 1 had the tee "Worldwide Love", and this season, same model makes a comeback and we have the "Worldwide Lust" tee. Its all about lust...

------------------------
And all I can say is thanks to all those who support this project. Thanks to all of you. I will keep doing "small lines".

No hay comentarios: