lunes, septiembre 04, 2006

Tv, late nights and reality


Today "Prison break" debuts on spanish cable tv. Im too tired to go to my parents to check first episode... If i find it will get it from the infamous internet.
Street wear world...what do i have to say? A personal project coming together before december 2006. Got some feedback on what im cooking.
Ruby, whos back in San Diego says shes tired of tshirt brands. In one day she checked 4 people's "dope brands" collection... Crazy uh? All of them located in California. Well... Im in Spain which I assume makes me somehow exotic right? Or maybe weak for the american audience? Let me know what you think...

3 comentarios:

RUTH dijo...

woooowww joder y yo sin tele!! ese chico sale en esa serie?? arrrggggg que guapooooooooo

Anónimo dijo...

pues creeo que te tengo que conocer cuando me quede en barcelona. y no te preocupes pues, caulquier cosa qeu no sea de califonia se vendera.

I.J dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.