sábado, septiembre 09, 2006

Back home.

Saturday morning and finally home. Crazy last week. Travelling, meeting new people and doing moves.
My Sony digital camera cable to transfer pics is lost somewhere between my office, my house or my parents house... will have to do a heavy search because not being able to post pics sucks... Why Sony cant use a Usb cable like everybody else?
Here the pics on "What to do when you go see a homie that had to stay home for a week": Watch a movie, play with knifes, use celly, eat chips and stalk on neighbors while they undress...

This august been socializing more due I was on holidays. As posted before Chico Brenes was in the city with his girl Jazmine, and besides going shooting and skateboarding managed some time to take Chico and her to my fave restaurant: Ciutat Comtal, in Rambla Catalunya street. They were about to explode when we were heading home...

Im posting a map here for everyone coming to the city. You cant miss it. I have been here with everyone that comes visit me and we had such a good dinner/lunch. Maybe you have to wait like 20 minutes to be able to get a table but its worth it. Ask around...

No hay comentarios: