lunes, marzo 19, 2007

Prague


Here I am, in Prague. New city for me. And new sights, and places.

Next to the amazinginly nice hotel theres this shop where they sell stuff for fucked up people...look at this catalog picture they had. You can be this fucked up and still look good uh?

And this is something amazing I found next to the "Stuff for fucked up people" shop... This was in a liquor store. They are selling, basically, sperm shaped "toys" or something like that. Its called Sperm something and they had a lot of these things on display. I have no clue what it is. Maybe liquor to hook up with some girls? What if somebody offers you this in a disco or a party just to hook up? it cant get more "I want to have a little fun with you" than this. Im happy I dont drink...

No hay comentarios: