martes, octubre 24, 2006

NIKE PLUS:Thanks Quim

I have used skateboard shoes, bowling shoes, ice-skating shoes... Who would tell me I'd be using running shoes at 00:00 am just to try the Nike Plus technology. Ok, so I did, and tried this gem last night.
Thanks to Quim Tomas who traded a pair of Sb's for the running 180's with the PLUS tech.
The shoes aint the best in design (the Nike+ 180 Air) but are super comfy to tell you the truth. The new air bubble from the 360 Nike Air makes running super easy. The fit is perfect. Also, the all black look makes these look better than the same ones in white and blue.

So I plugged the Ipod Nano and went running listening to Juelz Santana. Had to make a playlist to be able to run...my music is 99% slow... Fat Joe, Juelz Santana.. were part of the playlist. So you begin running and this thing actually talks to you! Is like "ok, 5 minutes left". Amazing. So when my right lung was calling for relief, I stopped, plugged the thing to my latop and instantly I was logged in my nikeplus account with a graphic of my 10 minute run.

Im psyched. Get this. Buy it. RUN, RUN, RUN. Best thing ever.

No hay comentarios: