domingo, diciembre 16, 2007

A week gone

A full week without updating here is something crazy for me. Every single day I was thinking about posting some of the stuff going on and for some reason (call it work, call it "I need to relax and not touch a computer"...) I never did, til today, a full week and one day later.
The week in photos could be the name of this post...

Everydays morning just waking up. At least is quiet...

This is the look of my primary office and this week has been moving time. We going to another office not far away from this one. I have been more than 3 years in the same spot and somehow is kind of sad leaving...



Starbucks capuccinos a must...

..and this is one of the busiest commercial streets of Barcelona. A 11% increase in the use of credit carsd from last year. Does that mean we richer? No way...it means Visa is killing it right now, just wait for one month when those credit card bills arrive.


Yeah, BBQ on deember, raining and with a heavyweight jacket.

Tats some Futura insired lights in the old part of the city.

And stumbled on this dude's shop. He is basically doing like pouch-belts with different materials and had an undercover showroom under one of those display pilars, he basically moved one of those things and a new shop appeared. As you can see in the pic, its called KAF Barcelona.

And yes, after my Iphone experience, Im back with my loved Blackberry devices. Small, "do-it-all" celly... Curve 8310 my new weapon of choice. Goodbye Pearl, hail Curve!

No hay comentarios: